Charger ACM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Party Setup: "Make 3rd floor of Tech Hall...

2 posters

Go down

Halloween Party Setup: "Make 3rd floor of Tech Hall... Empty Halloween Party Setup: "Make 3rd floor of Tech Hall...

Post  Ashley Townsend Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm

...a spaceship!"

Hey,

Just to give those who weren't here today an idea of where we are going with the party:

We are thinking about decorating a portion of tech hall as a spaceship. The ACM Library will be our control room, and the lobby like area outside the room would be like a cargo hold. (That's were all the foodz would be located)

One of the walls will decorate with windows of a spacey view.

And the entrances for the lobby like area we'd decorate like a hex-entrance.

We're hoping we could use on of the classes rooms (like TN324) as the game room for Guitar Hero and such. And so on...

Please let me know what you guys think, where we could us improvements and such...

Thanks!
- Ashley
Ashley Townsend
Ashley Townsend

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party Setup: "Make 3rd floor of Tech Hall... Empty Re: Halloween Party Setup: "Make 3rd floor of Tech Hall...

Post  Tim Burns Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:01 pm

/*Begin Brain Dump*/

Spaceship idea is good, would be great if we could get those funky fiberoptic lights, spencer's sells them for roughly $5 a pop, rather than a hex-entrance, how about a porthole from star trek or Lost in space???

not having played DDR, i wouldnt know the first thing about reserving a room for it... but i would think it is very possible.

how about having one of the labs as "mission control", with all the computers in there we could decorate like Nasa's Houston complex...
/*end Brain Dump*/

Tim Burns

Back to top Go down